Corporate & Workplace Yoga
Know your body and mind through yoga
Yoga for Corporate & Professionals
As we all know corporate life is very stressful. So our effort is to spread the benefits of yoga for corporates i.e. to the employees who work in corporates, IT parks or any employee.
This yoga session is useful for all type of office workers, corporate employees & professionals working in organisation including computers, marketing, HR department executives, production managers and all types of faculty members.
In fact, those persons who are not familiar of the yoga concept can also join this yoga sessions.
Offline in the center
Monday to Friday – 7am Onwards
Monday to Friday – 9am onwards
Monday to Friday – 5.30 pm onwards
It is believed that Philosophy of yoga is simply coordination of mind, body and spirit. Basics of yoga, health benefit Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Traditions Yoga. Even Chair yoga and advanced yoga technics are some types of yoga technics of my mastery.
1. What is yoga?
2. Surya Namaskar
3. Guidelines for Asana Practice
4. Basic Techniques of Asana
6. Do’s and Don’ts
7. Special Tricks
8. Standing Asana – Tadasana , Trikonasana, Ardha Chandrasana, Virabhadrasana etc
9. Sitting Asana – Dandasana,Siddhasana,Navasana,Baddha Konasana etc.
10. Backward, Forward Bending Asana
11. Yogic Relaxation
14. Energy Conservation Mudra, Bandhas
15. Yogic Healing – Acidity & Ulcers, Back Pain, Diabetes, Neck Pain, Cervical Spondylosis, Frozen Shoulder etc.
16. How to Stress Relief and Positive Thinking
Benefits of yoga for Corporates
Health is Wealth
It’s as simple as that when we are healthy, we are better to face challenges and give our best to whatever endeavour we undertake
Recent research indicates that comp-anies who offer yoga and wellness program to their employees reduce their annual health insurance premiums and thereby improve their bottom line.
Wellness Through Yoga
Yoga is a time – tested practice that cultivates boundless levels of energetic and physical fitness. Corporate employees deserve the opportunity to reduce stress and tension and sickness physically fit.
Creative Thinking and innovative approach.
Reduce Stress In fact most diseases that people suffer from, come from stress,Stress is a subjective phenomenon. Stress depends on mind of the person.
Yoga through Breathing
Yoga through Breathing, Relaxation, Positive Thinking, Meditation and diet offers many solutions to management.
1. Participants will feel happy and full of energy, and as a result, productivity will be enhanced.
2. There will be decline in stress-related sick occurrences
3. It will Improve concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task.
4. It also Improves employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations.
5. It gives relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion.
6. Organisation will get better customer service
7. There will be enhanced employee attitude and outlook
8. General well-being in the workplace will be achieved, which reduces employee turnover